North America International Education Fair in Abuja Tuesday 15th May 2018
Date: Tuesday 15th May 2018
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: Sheraton Hotel
Abuja FCT Nigeria
North America Education fair is an Ideal platform designed to help qualified Nigerian students gather information about North American Institutions. This Education Fair will gives students the opportunity to speak with representatives from Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, Belize, St. Lucia, Canada, Honduras and United States of America Institution about available programs, campus life and anything else that may help them make a decision on which Institution to choose.
Each Institution has its own representatives who can answer their questions and provide additional materials about the school, programs, admissions requirement and student life.
The fair promotes an avenue for student to communicate directly with North America schools of their choice and seek expert guidance on a career path. It also give prospectus students an Idea of America culture.
This Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate and Graduate candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Nigeria and West Africa. Selective approach of the audience and thorough candidates registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
The fair brings together World Class colleges and universities from North America.
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
Why participate in the fair :
- The biggest educational fair in Lagos Nigeria
- More then 8000 visitors during the fair – school children with parents, students, young professionals, employees of educational area, representatives of educational agencies
- High Schools Tour
- The fair is held in the very center of Lagos
- Wide advertising campaign
- Recruit quality students from Nigeria – both Domestic and International
- Nigeria students are very familiar with this concept and await this fair
- Students come prepared with documents to apply for admissions
- Satisfaction levels are gauged by the number of applications generated for your institution and not just people visiting which is what happens in most fairs!
- School principals, counselors, parents, and other influential people visit these events and your presence has a brand impact on them and much more…. if you write to us, we will discuss customized options for you as well!
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 2,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Exhibitor participation fee for higher education institutions:
|Early Bird Rate* – 1999 USD (plus additional VAT)|
|Standard Rate* – 2530 USD (plus additional VAT)|
Exhibitor participation fee for national promotion agencies/embassies: No fee
* Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free local transportation
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Number of visitors:
- Nigeria, Lagos – over 8000
* Optional, on request
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
- Hotel accommodation:US$145 bed and breakfast per night, for a double room with single occupancy.
Please note, we expect to receive more applications than there are places available. Registering is not a guarantee of a place. We will review applications and confirm places as soon as we can.
Lagos Education Fair is dedicated to helping North America institutions recruit prospective students from Lagos, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
In order to be eligible to exhibit at any of the Fair, the institutions must:
- be a higher education institution recognised by the competent national authority, recognised higher education institutions or a national governmental agency in charge of higher education promotion (governmental agencies may be represented by their embassy in the country where the event is taking place);
- have their headquarter in one of the North America+ programme countries ( Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, Belize, St. Lucia, Canada, Honduras and United States of America);
Registration must be done online.
For Sponsorship Opportunities ,
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505
Kindly register with us by filling the simple form below. Once you register with us you can access the following sections of our website:
- Cost of Study
- University / College Application Forms & Guidelines
- Mock Tests
- Financial Information
- Visa Information
- Write A Query