VISIT THE LARGEST CANADA EDUCATION FAIRS ABUJA FCT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CANADA'S INSTITUTIONS AND PROGRAMS OF STUDY
Canada Education Fair Abuja fct Tuesday 15th May 2018
Date: Tuesday 15th May 2018
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: Nicon Luxury Hotel
Canadian Education fair is an Ideal platform for Canada universities and colleges to recruit new foreign students into various academic programmes.
The fair promotes an avenue for student to communicate directly with the Canada colleges and universities of their choice and seek expert guidance on a career path. It also give prospectus students an Idea of Canada culture.
More than Ten Thousand citizens of Nigeria studied in Canada in 2016/2017. This is stated in the statistic report on the number of Nigerian students studying abroad made by the expert of the Analytical Center.
The Canada Student International Recruitment Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate and Graduate candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Nigeria and West Africa. Selective approach of the audience and thorough candidates registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
The fair brings together World Class colleges and universities from Canada.
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
College & Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
Why participate in the fair :
- The biggest educational fair in Abuja FCT Nigeria
- More then 8000 visitors during the fair – school children with parents, students, young professionals, employees of educational area, representatives of educational agencies
- The fair is held in the very center of Abuja FCT
- Wide advertising campaign
- Recruit quality students from Nigeria - both Domestic and International
- Nigeria students are very familiar with this concept and await this fair
- Students come prepared with documents to apply for admissions
- Satisfaction levels are gauged by the number of applications generated for your institution and not just people visiting which is what happens in most fairs!
- School principals, counselors, parents, and other influential people visit these events and your presence has a brand impact on them and much more.... if you write to us, we will discuss customized options for you as well!
This Canada Education fair will deliver a superlative opportunity for various Canada institutions to meet face-to-face with students,Parents and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 5,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Local transportation
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Number of visitors:
- Nigeria, Abuja – over 8000
* Optional, on request
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
Please note, we expect to receive more applications than there are places available. Registering is not a guarantee of a place. We will review applications and confirm places as soon as we can.
Canada Education Fair is dedicated to helping Canada institutions recruit prospective international students from Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
For Sponsorship Opportunities,please do not hesitate to contact us
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505
Kindly fill the registration form below.