Date: Saturday 3rd March 2018
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: Renaissance Hotel Ikeja
38/40 Isaac John St, Ikeja GRA 102215, Lagos, Nigeria.
Exhibitor registration deadline: 30 November 2017
Canada Education fair is an Ideal platform for Canadian universities and colleges to recruit new foreign students into various academic programmes.
The fair promotes an avenue for student to communicate directly with the universities and colleges of their choice and seek expert guidance on a career path. It also give prospectus students an Idea of Canadian culture.
More than 70 thousand citizens of Nigeria studied abroad in 2018/2019. This is stated in the statistic report on the number of Nigerian students studying abroad made by the expert of the Analytical Center.
The Lagos Student International Recruitment Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate and Graduate candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Nigeria and West Africa. Selective approach of the audience and thorough candidates registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
The fair brings together World Class colleges and universities from Canada.
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
Why participate in the fair :
- The biggest educational fair in Lagos Nigeria
- More then 7000 visitors during the fair – school children with parents, students, young professionals, employees of educational area, representatives of educational agencies
- The fair is held in the very center of Lagos
- Wide advertising campaign
- Recruit quality students from Nigeria – both Domestic and International
- Nigeria students are very familiar with this concept and await this fair
- Students come prepared with documents to apply for admissions
- Satisfaction levels are gauged by the number of applications generated for your institution and not just people visiting which is what happens in most fairs!
- School principals, counselors, parents, and other influential people visit these events and your presence has a brand impact on them and much more…. if you write to us, we will discuss customized options for you as well!
This edition will deliver a superlative opportunity for various Canadian institutions to meet face-to-face with students,Parents and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 20,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Continental Radio Stations
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
RATE & ENTITLEMENTS
Early Bird Rate $1999 (Closes 31st Oct)
Standard Rate $2588
* Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreter’s service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Number of visitors:
- Nigeria, Lagos – over 7000
* Optional, on request
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
- Hotel accommodation:US$245 bed and breakfast per night, for a double room with single occupancy. You will receive a code upon registration to benefit from negotiated preferential rates; 21 june 2017 deadline.
registrations is 30 November 2017.
Please note, we expect to receive more applications than there are places available. Registering is not a guarantee of a place. We will review applications and confirm places as soon as we can.
Lagos Education Fair is dedicated to helping Canadian institutions recruit prospective international students from Lagos, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
For Sponsorship Opportunities and Access to VIP Networking Meetings
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on email@example.com to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505
Kindly fill the registration form below.