Date: Thursday 5th September 2017
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: Sheraton Hotel
Exhibitor registration deadline extended :12 August 2017
The fair brings together World Class schools, colleges and universities from Australia, Dubai, Grenada, Malaysia, Spain, Germany, France, Canada, Czech republic, Switzerland, USA , United Kingdom and Other
Students attending will need to pre-register, so at the end of the fair we can forward to you the database of the students attending.
All the schools attending the event will need to offer at least One Scholarships to the student/s. The minimum amount is USD 1000 / € 1000 This is a MUST in order to attend. Some schools offer as well 1 scholarship. All the students attending will need to register and include the information about their background before to attend. At the end of the fair, we will offer the Scholarship to the student’s basis on Merit.
Why your organization should participate:
- The biggest educational fair in Nigeria
- More than 1000 visitors during the fair – school children with parents, students, young professionals, employees of educational area, representatives of educational agencies
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet Nigeria School and/or organizations
- The fair is held in the very center of Lagos and Abuja Wide advertising campaign
- Receive on-the-ground assistance
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
High Schools students
Senior College Students
Under Graduate Students
Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools)
Delegate from Embassy/High Commission
Educational Professionals (agents , teachers)
Education Agents from Abuja
This 5ft edition will continue to deliver a superlative opportunity for various international institutions to meet face-to-face with students,Parents and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
– The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 10,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Continental Radio Stations
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
Exhibitor participation fee for higher education institutions:
|Early Bird Rate* – 1,999 USD (plus additional VAT)|
|Standard Rate* – 2,988 USD (plus additional VAT)|
Exhibitor participation fee for national promotion agencies/embassies: No fee
* Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
Exhibitor’s package includes promotional opportunities, networking and market research tools, as well as logistic support.
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreter’s service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Number of visitors:
- Nigeria, Lagos – over 5000
* Optional, on request
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Please register online via the green ‘Register as exhibitor. The deadline for registrations is 12 August 2017.
Please note, we expect to receive more applications than there are places available. Registering is not a guarantee of a place. We will review applications and confirm places as soon as we can.
Abuja Education Fair is dedicated to helping institutions recruit prospective international students from Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
For Sponsorship Opportunities and Access to VIP Networking Meetings
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505
Kindly fill the registration form below.