Date: Saturday 25th November 2017 Date: Saturday 25th November 2017
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: Hôtel ibis Lagos Ikeja
23 Toyin Street Ikeja 0000 LAGOS NIGERIA
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
High Schools students
Senior College Students
Under Graduate Students
Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools)
Educational Professionals (agents , teachers)
Education Agents from Lagos
This Lagos edition will continue to deliver a superlative opportunity for various international institutions to meet face-to-face with students,Parents and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
– The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 20,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Continental Radio Stations
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
RATE & ENTITLEMENTS
The cost to participate is $2588.00. Early Bird Special is $1999.00 register by Oct 31st, 2017 Your hotel arrangements, plane ticket and meals are not covered.
Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
Be a part of the Nigeria Education Fair in Lagos, Nigeria. Lagos Education Fair is dedicated to helping institutions recruit prospective international students from Lagos, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
For Sponsorship Opportunities and Access to VIP Networking Meetings
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505
Kindly fill the registration form below.