Date: Thursday 23th November 2017
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: GOLDEN TULIP Port Harcourt HOTEL @ 1C EVO CRESCENT – GRA 2 500001
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
High Schools students
Senior College Students
Under Graduate Students
Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools)
Educational Professionals (agents , teachers)
Education Agents from Port-Harcourt
The International Education Fair Port-Harcourt 2017 takes you to the major recruitment hubs: Port Harcourt is the capital and largest city of Rivers State, Nigeria. It grants you access to one of the most interesting markets for student recruitment in Nigeria. demand for overseas study continues to rise due to concerns over quality in the domestic higher education system, a vibrant economy and rising family incomes.
This Port Harcourt edition will continue to deliver a superlative opportunity for various international institutions to meet face-to-face with students,Parents and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 10,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Continental Radio Stations
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
RATE & ENTITLEMENTS
The cost to participate is $2588.00. Early Bird Special is $1999.00 register by Oct 31st, 2017 Your hotel arrangements, plane ticket and meals are not covered.
Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
Be a part of the Nigeria Education Fair in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria.Port-Harcourt Education Fair is dedicated to helping institutions recruit prospective international students from Port-Harcourt, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
To save time at the venue please fill the registration form below.