Date: Tuesday 21th of November 2017
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
The fair brings together World Class schools, colleges and universities from Australia, Dubai, Grenada, Malaysia, Spain, Germany, France, Canada, Czech republic, Switzerland, USA and United Kingdom.
Students attending will need to pre-register, so at the end of the fair we can forward to you the database of the students attending.
All the schools attending the event will need to offer at least One Scholarships to the student/s. The minimum amount is USD 1000 / € 1000 This is a MUST in order to attend. Some schools offer as well 1 scholarship. All the students attending will need to register and include the information about they background before to attend. At the end of the fair, we will offer the Scholarship to the student’s basis they Merit.
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
High Schools students
Senior College Students
Under Graduate Students
Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools)
Educational Professionals (agents , teachers)
Education Agents from Warri
This 3rd edition will continue to deliver a superlative opportunity for various international institutions to meet face-to-face with students,Parents and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
– The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 10,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Continental Radio Stations
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
|Early Bird Rate* – 1999 USD|
|Standard Rate* – 2588 USD|
* Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
Exhibitor’s package includes promotional opportunities, networking and market research tools, as well as logistic support.
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreter’s service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Number of visitors:
- Nigeria, Lagos – over 5000
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Additionally, we might also engage some offline activities as well:
- Personal invitations to school directors
- Posters in schools
- Fliers in country specific centers for international education and culture
- Business and specialized print media
- Hotel accommodation:US$245 bed and breakfast per night, for a double room with single occupancy. You will receive a code upon registration to benefit from negotiated preferential rates; 21 May 2017 deadline.
Be a part of the Nigeria Education Fair in Warri, Nigeria. Lekkside Education Fair is dedicated to helping institutions recruit prospective international students from Warri, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
Kindly fill the registration form below.