WORLD’S TOP BOARDING SCHOOLS FAIR LAGOS SATURDAY 17 TH FEBRUARY 2018
Date: Saturday 17th February 2018
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: Ibis Hotel Ikeja
23 Toyin Street, Ikeja 102215, Lagos, Nigeria.
Exhibitor registration deadline: 30 Jan, 2018
There are currently over 1,000,000 Nigeria students studying abroad. Nigerians study in destinations including the United Kingdom,Canada, U.S.A, Malaysia, Australia, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland., Russia, the Netherlands, and etc. Indeed a huge market for International Students.
World’s Top boarding fair dates are at the most opportune time for both students and schools, according to when students are seriously thinking about their next step in education.
Fair attracts the best student participation. The fair has a reputation for attracting the highest quality students. It is essential that it attracts the most interested and qualified candidates.
About the fair:
World’s Top Boarding Schools Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Nigeria and West Africa. Selective approach of the audience and thorough candidates registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
The Fair will follow the current trends in the existing and big student markets, and they also find the new trends and virgin markets ensuring great benefits for the participating schools in the best locations.
Why your School should participate:
- The biggest educational fair in Nigeria
- More than 7000 visitors during 2 days of the fair – school children with parents, students, young professionals, employees of educational area, representatives of educational agencies
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet Nigeria School and/or organizations
- The fair is held in the very center of Lagos and Abuja Wide advertising campaign
- Receive on-the-ground assistance
- Boarding School,
- High education;
- Language courses;
- Vocational programs;
- Secondary education;
- Business education;
- Professional education;
- University preparation programs;
Exhibitor’s package includes promotional opportunities, networking and market research tools, as well as logistic support.
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreter’s service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
- High School students;
- Senior College Students;
- Diploma Holders;
- Educational Professionals (agents , teachers);Work & travel
- Internships programs and Firm Company
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com, yandex.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com ) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Additionally, we might also engage some offline activities as well:
- Personal invitations to school directors
- Posters in schools
- Fliers in country specific centers for international education and culture
- Business and specialized print media
The cost of the package for each participating school (for one delegate) includes a standard table, dinners, working lunch, and refreshments during the fair.
RATE & ENTITLEMENTS
Early Bird Rate $1999 (Closes 30th Jan 2018 ) Standard Rate $3588
Lekkside® is also offering a literature distribution option for those schools unable to attend. This option is limited to six schools per event, and the fee is US$500. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel accommodation:US$245 bed and breakfast per night, for a double room with single occupancy. You will receive a code upon registration to benefit from negotiated preferential rates; 31st Dec 2017 deadline.
Please register online via the green ‘Register as exhibitor The deadline for registrations.Please note, we expect to receive more applications than there are places available. Registering is not a guarantee of a place. We will review applications and confirm places as soon as we can.
Lagos Education Fair is dedicated to helping schools recruit prospective international students from Lagos, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
For Sponsorship Opportunities and Access to VIP Networking Meetings
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on email@example.com to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505
Kindly fill the registration form.