Abuja International Student Recruitment Fair Thursday 8th November 2018
Date:Thursday 8th November 2018
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja
Address: Area 11, Plot 903 Tafawa Balewa Way, Garki, Abuja
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
Visitors profile High Schools students Senior College Students Under Graduate Students Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools) Graduate Students. Parents Educational Professionals (agents , teachers) General Public Education Agents from Abuja FCT
Why participate in the fair :
- The biggest educational fair in Abuja Nigeria
- More then 10,000 visitors during the fair – school children with parents, students, young professionals, employees of educational area, representatives of educational agencies
- The fair is held in the very center of Abuja
- Wide advertising campaign
- The fair is supported by the Education Fair
Exhibitor registration deadline: 31st August 2018
More than 70 thousand citizens of Nigeria studied abroad in 2015/16. This is stated in the statistic report on the number of Nigerian students studying abroad made by the expert of the Analytical Center.
The Abuja Student International Recruitment Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate /Graduate candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Nigeria and West Africa. Selective approach of the audience and thorough candidates registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
The fair brings together World Class schools, colleges and universities from Australia, Dubai, Grenada, Malaysia, Spain, Germany, France, Canada, Czech republic, Switzerland, USA and United Kingdom.
Students attending will need to pre-register, so at the end of the fair we can forward to you the database of the students attending. the event will need to offer at least One Scholarships to the students. The minimum amount is USD 1000 / € 1000 This is a MUST in order to attend. Some schools offer as well 1 scholarship. All the students attending will need to register and include the information about their background before to attend. At the end of the fair, we will offer the Scholarship to the student’s basis on Merit.
This edition will continue to deliver a superlative opportunity for various international institutions to meet face-to-face with students,Parents and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 20,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Continental Radio Stations
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Exhibitor participation fee for higher education institutions:
RATE & ENTITLEMENTS
The cost to participate is $2588.00. Early Bird Special is $1999.00 register by August 31st, 2018
Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- Listing and logo on all flyers, advertisements, banner, publication, etc.
- Free exhibitor profile on the fair landing page
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreter’s service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Number of visitors:
- Nigeria, Lagos – over 20,000
* Optional, on request
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
- Hotel accommodation:US$245 bed and breakfast per night, for a double room with single occupancy. You will receive a code upon registration to benefit from negotiated preferential rates;31st August 2018 deadline.
registrations is 31st August 2018.
Please note, we expect to receive more applications than there are places available. Registering is not a guarantee of a place. We will review applications and confirm places as soon as we can.
Lagos Education Fair is dedicated to helping institutions recruit prospective international students from Abuja, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
For Sponsorship Opportunities and Access to VIP Networking Meetings
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on email@example.com to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505
Kindly fill the registration form.
Kindly register with us by filling the simple form below. Once you register with us you can access the following sections of our website:
- Cost of Study
- University / College Application Forms & Guidelines
- Mock Tests
- Financial Information
- Visa Information
- Write A Query