Ibadan International Student Recruitment Fair 2020
Date: Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th of April 2020 Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm Venue: Premier Hotel, 9 Onigegora St, Mokola Hill, Ibadan
Categories of Exhibitors
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
High Schools students
Senior College Students
Under Graduate Students
Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools)
Educational Professionals (agents , teachers)
Education Agents from Port-Harcourt
This Ibadan edition will continue to deliver a superlative opportunity for various international institutions to meet face-to-face with students,Parents and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 10,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Continental Radio Stations
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
RATE & ENTITLEMENTS
Early Bird Rate $3000 deadline: 30 January, 2020, Standard Rate $3588
Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
Be a part of the Nigeria Education Fair in Ibadan Nigeria. Lekkside Education Fair is dedicated to helping institutions recruit prospective international students from Ibadan, Nigeria.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
For Sponsorship Opportunities and Access to VIP Networking Meetings
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505