Nigeria's Largest Education Fair is an ideal platform for High schools, Boarding schools, Universities, Colleges & Schools across the world to promote their institutions to the Nigerian market & recruit Nigeria students for various programs. It will showcase the strengths of the international Education System and would be an exciting platform for introducing all institution to an eager and growing market of large potential pool of Nigeria students. Now in its 7th year, our Education fair has proved to be a strong and cost effective marketing platform for Universities, Colleges, Schools and Education Institutions to reach out at a very cost effective price to a larger number of Nigeria parents and students who are interested in pursuing education abroad.
Nigeria's Largest Education Fair 2020 will be holding in Lagos, Abuja Fct and Ibadan .
Institutions exhibiting at the Education Fair includes:
- Universities & Tertiary Institutions
- Vocational Training Institutions
- Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
- High schools & Boarding Schools
- Supplementary Education Institutions
- Language and Business Schools
- Arts and Design Schools
- Study Tours & Summer Camps
International Education Fair Nigeria - Visitor Info:
- Lagos - 3000+
- Abuja Fct - 2000+
- Port Harcourt- 3000+
Visitors and Students expected at the Education Fair includes:
- High Schools students
- Senior College Students
- Under Graduate Students
- Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools)
- Diploma Holders
- Educational Professionals (agents , teachers)
- General Public
- Education Agents
Age of potential students:
- 12 - 18 years - 42%
- 19 -22 years - 36%
- 23 - 26 years - 28%
- 27 - 35 year - 13%
- other - 5%
Register as a Student
We have built trust over the years helping thousands of Nigerian students achieve their dream of studying abroad. We offer students top-notch educational counseling and an opportunity to meet with delegates from top Universities around the world. To participate in the next Nigeria Education Fair, please click the button below.
Supporting Institutions and Organizations
Are you an authorized representative of an Institution? Would you like Nigerian students to know more about your institution? Then register to take part in the Nigerian Edufair. Click the link below to register your institution. We will get in contact with you and verify your institution.
Why Participate in the International Education fair?
An excellent platform to interact face-to-face with thousands of Nigeria students who wish to pursue education abroad. Communicate directly to the visitors about your institutions, its unique features, admission procedure and costs.
Spot Enrollments & Admission
At the fair, conduct on the spot students enrollments & offer admission to the deserving candidates. Generate enquirers and leads for later contact.
Highly Cost Effective Medium
Highly cost effective and strong marketing platform for schools to connect with a large section of target audience. It saves time, money and efforts of the institutions to conduct their own student’s enrollment drive. With minimum expense maximum returns can be derived as your school will be able to enroll the right profile of candidate from the fair.
Brand Building Medium
Enhance the brand of your institutions by showcasing the strengths & uniqueness of your institutions among the affluent & eager students community. Position your institutions among the other existing institutions in your region.
Business Partnerships Besides student recruitment
The objective of the fair is also to create opportunities for all counterparts to form business partnerships with local institutions with a common goal to bring the highest standards in education system.
An opportunity to meet, interact and network closely with the ‘Nigeria Diplomatic Mission’, Nigeria Communities and Nigeria Trade promotion bodies in order to register your brand and develop business relations.
Event Advertising Campaign
Every of our education fair is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
RATE & ENTITLEMENTS
Early Bird Rate $2000 Per Location (Closes 30th October, 2019)
* Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Local transportation
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Number of visitors:
- Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, and Ibadan – over 12000
* Optional, on request
- Hotel accommodation: US$155 bed and breakfast per night, for a room with single occupancy.
Please note, we expect to receive more applications than there are places available. Registering is not a guarantee of a place. We will review applications and confirm places as soon as we can.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.