Nigeria International Education Fair January 2020 edition will held in three major cities Lagos, Abuja,Ibadan and Port-Harcourt , the fair continue to deliver a superlative opportunity for various international institutions to meet face-to-face with students, parents and create opportunities to build business relationships with Nigeria agents and Nigeria private schools. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
Categories of Exhibitors
Universities & Tertiary Institutions
College & Vocational Training Institutions
Adult and Continuing and Education Consulting
Overseas Boarding Schools
Supplementary Education Institutions
Language and Business Schools
Arts and Design Schools
Study Tours & Summer Camps
High Schools students
Senior College Students
Under Graduate and Graduate Students
Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools)
Educational Professionals (agents , teachers)
Parents and General Public
Education Agents and Private Schools
Nigeria has come to be one of the fastest-growing markets in the world in terms of international student recruitment.More than 70 thousand citizens of Nigeria studied abroad in 2016/2019. This is stated in the statistic report on the number of Nigerian students studying abroad made by the expert of the Analytical Center.Take advantage of this growing market.
The Nigeria International Education Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate and Graduate candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Nigeria and West Africa. Selective approach of the audience and thorough candidates registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
This fair is open to all institutions worldwide, helping you meet and recruit a wide pool of quality potential students.
Why participate in the fair :
- The biggest educational fair in Lagos Nigeria
- More then 12000 visitors during the fair – school children with parents, students, young professionals, employees of educational area, representatives of educational agencies
- The fair is held in the very center of Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos
- Wide advertising campaign
- Recruit quality students from Nigeria - both Domestic and International
- Nigeria students are very familiar with this concept and await this fair
- Students come prepared with documents to apply for admissions
- Satisfaction levels are gauged by the number of applications generated for your institution and not just people visiting which is what happens in most fairs!
- School principals, agents, counselors, parents, and other influential people visit these events and your presence has a brand impact on them and much more.... if you write to us, we will discuss customized options for you as well!
Maximize Opportunities at Best Timing
The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
The Most Comprehensive Promotional Advertising Campaign
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
- Over 20,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
- Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
– Continental Radio Stations
– Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
– Radio and TV
– Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
– Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Exhibitor participation fee for higher education institutions:
|Early Bird Rate* – 2,545 USD (plus additional VAT)|
|Standard Rate* – 2,950 USD (plus additional VAT)|
Exhibitor participation fee for national promotion agencies/embassies: No fee
* Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- Include, a table, two chair, waste basket
- Participation for 2 delegate
- 2 nights' accommodations with breakfast
- City tour + Packed lunch
- Lunch and coffee break incl. hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station
- Airport pick & drop (International delegate)
- Dinner with agents and local schools principal
- Free Visa Assistant
- Local sim (international delegate)
- Database of the attending
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreter’s service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Number of visitors:
- Lagos – over 8000
- Abuja - Over 3400
- Port-Harcourt - 3600
* Optional, on request
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
- Hotel accommodation:US$245 bed and breakfast per night, for a double room with single occupancy. You will receive a code upon registration to benefit from negotiated preferential rates; 21 October 2019 deadline.
Registrations Deadline 21 October 2019.
Please note, we expect to receive more applications than there are places available. Registering is not a guarantee of a place. We will review applications and confirm places as soon as we can.
There are very limited places available from each country for this Fair, so send your request so that we can commence our filtration process and inform you about the decision.
Full Package price $ 6,980 ( Include Flights, Visas, Hotels, and more in 3 cities )
Include in the package price:
- Hotel Accommodations with breakfast
- Pick up and drop off airport with Lekkside Shuttle as per programme.
- Lunch, Coffee / Tea Break
- Fair/ school tours in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt
- Meetings with the Students and Parents, Schools principal and agents
- Database of the attending
- Visa Services
- Local Airfare Tickets
- Airport Transfers
OR PICK AND CHOOSE YOUR FAIRS
Rate: from $ 2,545 per Fair
$ 6,980 Join all 3 Fairs ( $ 2,545 per fair )
For Sponsorship Opportunities and Access to VIP Networking Meetings
Please write to Mr. Amson Adeleke on email@example.com to express your interest and receive further information.Call: +234 809 219 3505