Register for our International Education Fairs
Our Education Fairs will bring together students and international education providers with the focus on recruiting students for foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Recognized overseas schools, colleges and universities
- Recognized overseas vocational education schools
- Embassies or Governmental organizations
- Student services providers before and after studying abroad(study tour camp, banking, accommodations, insurance, airlines, law office, internet plus & career development companies etc.)
- Only accredited overseas academic institutions are accepted.
- Institutions shall only be represented by authorized personnel (faculty professor, advisor, lecturer or recruitment officer) from the institutions themselves.
- As we promote direct communication between overseas schools with Africa students, we couldn’t accept any third party recruiters or agencies or domestic language training organizations or Alumni running agency business.
• Participation Procedures
1. Apply by online registration. Please complete the registration form and submit it as soon as possible.
2. Upon receive of the application, the Show Management Office will inform the applicant and send the invoice for payment.
3. The booth login details will be confirmed after the receive of the payment fee.
4. The Show Management Office will create the Exhibitor online account, which is compiled to assist exhibitors to prepare for participation.
5. Booths will be allocated upon receive of full payment and the allocations are on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
• Target Visitors
students seeking for education opportunities .
. Those searching for right courses
Schools and education institutes seeking for cooperation with abroad
Officially approved education service agencies
Government official in education circle
Representatives of education funds
Official education delegations from other countries